Sunday, August 21, 2011

Caribbean Bay

So like 4 days ago, my cousins and I went with my uncle's family to Caribbean Bay!! :D
Haha it was super fun, the weather was nice, no rain this time
there were tons of people though, so I only got to go on 2 rides -_-
but yea, other than that, it was funnnn
I went on the new ride they're advertising with Victoria from f(x) and Nickhun from 2pm; it's called Aqualoop and it's super fun :) you go inside this pod, and then they countdown, and the floor just disappears, and you drop. It's so friggen scary, and we waited for like almost an hour and a half in line, but it was soooo worth it :)

so it was like 8am when we got there, and the park didn't open until 8:30. But yea. Tired face hehe...



park map

not open yet, but a lot of people were already lined up

Aqualoopppp I went on the blue one :) (which also happened to be the one Nickhun went on)


just a little while after we got in. Still a lot of people





So that's it. I didn't get to take many pictures cause I was playing, but the park is really pretty. I definitely recommend it :)
My biggest regret(s) not being able to take lots of pictures, and not being able to go on many rides

2 comments:

  1. :D:D:D:D:D:D
    yayyy looks funn
    so lucky you went on it, i was just about to ask you if you did :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so scary at first though. After the ride, my hands were shaking >_<
    this is soo stupid, I can't comment on my own post with my own account -_-

    ReplyDelete