Sunday, August 21, 2011

Han River

Yesterday (or is it the day before yesterday since it's 12am atm??) my family and my uncle's family went to the Han River. Because of the rain and stuff, the water was really murky and nasty, and there was dried mud caked on the shore walkways near the water.
We got to go on a small boat (for freeeee cause there was some event going on or something lol) and we went biking, and yeaa :)
The weather's been reallllyyy great lately, so it (kinda) makes up for all the crappy weather we had before... actually it doesn't since I'm leaving soon, but at least I get SOME good weather before I leave -_-







le gasp, he smiless lol





the blue one was the one I rode :)

caked up mud :/



yeappppppp
one more post then I'm off to sleeppp
I'm surprisingly very diligent today lol
probably becaue I'm going somewhere tomorrow too
gotta go shopping for stuff I neeeddd
going to myungdong, insadong, and namsan tomorrowww :D

2 comments: