Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ocean

So instead of updating with mass amounts of random pictures, I thought I should update event wise.
I went to the ocean with my uncle's family around 2 weeks ago, but I haven't updated anything yet cause I've been lazy haha
I have around... 300+ more pictures, I'll update probably 200 something of them though, since there are some pictures that don't need to be shared with the public, like Kevin's face lol cause he doesn't want it
So yes. We went to the East side of Korea, where lots of beaches were, and we woke up at 4am and it took around 3 hours ish to get there. And that was without traffic. haha

on the way there, at like 5ish? in the morning

we passed through a lot of tunnels

arrival!!

setting up our small as tent thing


a temple :)

and we had chicken :)

some of my very many mosquito bites I acquired

on the way home, it was pretty :)

So obviously, I took way more pictures than this, but too lazy to post all, haha
they're just scenery stuff anyways :/

So yea, I'll post more stuff, but probably tomorrow cause I'm super exhausted atm -_-
I still feel like I'm in the wave pool floating
and I'm all sore and stuff :(

good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment