Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

I think I jinxed it with the last post when I said it was good weather in Korea -_-
But yea, lots of rain so I can't seem to do much lately. It's really boring staying home; nothing to do
It takes at least an hour to get to Seoul from my grandparent's place, so it's not like I can just chill around in Seoul whenever I want to
But I've taken a lot of pictures and lots have accumulated
I uploaded most of them on fb, but there are some that I haven't uploaded yet :)
which I will upload hereee :)
lol enjoy?



the packaging for the bubble hair dye thing. Obv, my hair didn't turn out that bright red as shown on the box >_<

shtuff inside

beforeee



lmao it was purple

afterrr


so I got asian clothes... ._. lol

with zee brother (puke)

and pastaaaa :) was superrrrr good. wanna eat there again ♥

So yeappppp, other pics are on fb, most of the pictures here are the ones not posted :)
consider yourself lucky ;)

Good night!! (good afternoon?)

2 comments:

  1. asian clothes ^.^
    yay one step closer to becoming a fob ♥
    the colour's cute

    we need to skype soonnnn

    ReplyDelete