Friday, July 15, 2011

Second Week of Korea

So I'm almost done my second week, and I hope the rest of my time here passes slowly, cause I really like it :)
So two (three?) days ago, me, my aunt, and Kevin went hiking (without my cousins; they were at school) and then we went to eat kbbq :) it wasn't all you can eat, but it was so friggen goooddd :D
Today we're going back to my grandmother's place, and on wednesday, we're going to some simulation thingie where you learn how to uhm, survive? and asses situations and stuff during natural disasters and accidents and such lol. I'll take lots of pictures :)
my mom says my camera's back from repair!! :D I hope it works the same way as it did before :)








tables in the water!













the melon coloured nail polish turned out more neon yellow-green than melon green, but w/e lol

korean super market, you know how costco has like sample foods to try? yea, this was ten times worse (better?) lotsss of food like holy crap lol. Kevin was the happiest kid on earth LOL



it says "feel free to enjoy the food" LOL

the house I made with lego



So yeapppp going to head out for some lunch, and then back to my grandma's place :)
bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment