Friday, July 22, 2011

Nice Weather

So I heard that Canada is superrr hot :S
I consider it a good thing that I avoided the heat wave and came to Korea LOL
Poor you Canada people; and not to rub it in your face, but uhm.. Korea's weather is reallly nicee
and my grandparents live near the forest-y mountain so there's a lot of trees, and brings in a nice breeze.
It's actually rather chilly at night, haha
so I saw Mimi's blog and her escapades with her co-workers (lucky lucky, I wish I could chill with my co-workers like that -_-)
and I thought I should update haha
I'm posting [most of] my pictures on fb though, just no long ass blog posts on blogspot and LJ haha
uhhhmmmm
yea
so some random pictures here; you'll find most of em on fb, some not on fb and yea :)


I love my cousinssss ♥


I have another female cousin, but she's 2 years older than me and she doesn't really chill with us LOL

uncle's birthdayy


bleh, too late to continue; I'll finish this tomorrow


I made breakfast!! LOL

public transit card



streets of myungdong

for Maly

for Lannie

for Yaesriiiiii (Michelle) LOL



super nice weather

changed it up ;)


Yeappp I didn't post up too many here; they're all on fb though :)
so yeaa
today's my grandma's birthday, so I'll take more pictures today

Uhm, I want to dye my hair ._. just for the fun of it LOL
my cousin says I should do it and she tells me she'll do it for me ;P
yes? no? maybe?

kay bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment